FREE v FREE
It’s World Cup year, and the Children’s Football Alliance is encouraging clubs and community groups to join us in recapturing the true, uniting spirit of football. We are Inviting you to join our Football United campaign in October to November 2022 to showcase free play football for kids on the eve of the World Cup.
How can you get involved?
Any club, school or community group can get involved with FOOTBALL UNITED by:
• Opening up pitches and designated areas of play in your community.
• Hosting free football sessions, open to children in your community. Why not aim for half-term holiday in October?
• Ensuring the football sessions are led by the kids!
You can promote your event using our draft
Give the game back to the kids!
• A big focus of our campaign is to give the game back to the kids who play it!
• Our Power Point sets out how to do this in three easy commitments:
• It also contains some GAME IDEAS to discuss with kids but let them lead. This is not about adult led coaching!
Our letter below contains a brief introduction to the campaign and you also find a template for an image consent form.
Each year The CFA advocate FREE football events for children where they PLAY football and referee their own games.
Please send us your videos, pictures, and stories of what you did to: firstname.lastname@example.org